- The DOW was down triple digits
- The threat of Grexit
- China is building island in the island belongs to the Phillpines, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc destablizing the South East Asia Region,
- US banks are under scruity with the FIFA scandal,
- Russia is still in Ukraine, ISIS is 70km outside of Baghdad
- Boko Harram is roaming around Nigeria, many African die everyday trying to across the Mediterranean
- Saudi is bombing Yemen
- China stock down 6%
- US dollars is up against all other currency
- The list is not even close the all the bad news that are happening right now in the world.
Man! It’d suck being a day trader that got stuck in the middle of the whole thing. Buy high and having to always on the lookout. I’ve never been happier being a dividend growth investors. With all of those bad news in the recent months. I still manage a 65% growth in dividend vs. same month last quarter ($107.67 vs $163.3). This is the actual take-home money that I could use in retirement, without having to buy and sell like mad. This is truly passive income – do nothing and money keep flowing in, and dividends keep on raising.
The profile also increase from 2 companies to 8 companies that would diversify and decrease the risk. I’m looking to add more each month as strategy is working so far.
|05/26/15||Dividend||BMO – BANK MONTREAL QUEBEC 052615 12||$7.72|
|05/22/15||Dividend||C – CITIGROUP INC NEW 052215 100||$5.00|
|05/21/15||Dividend||COF – CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL CORP 052115 10||$4.00|
|05/20/15||Dividend||CAT – CATERPILLAR INC 052015 10||$7.00|
|05/15/15||Dividend||O – REALTY INCOME CORP REIT 051515 50||$9.48|
|05/01/15||Dividend||T – AT & T INC 050115 30||$14.10|
|05/01/15||Dividend||DE – DEERE & CO 050115 10||$6.00|
|05/01/15||Dividend||VZ – VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS COM 050115 200||$110.00|
Total May 2015: $163.30
- Jan 2015: $0
- February Dividend: $107.67
- March Dividend: $658.55
- April Dividend: $38.44
- May Dividend: $163.3
I’ll be busy with the rental turn over this weekend, so I thought I’d post my May dividend a little bit earlier. How’s your month go? Have you compare from same month from the last quarter to see how your dividend changes?
Image credit: Dividend Trucking along: dividend mantra