Happy New Year and Many Years to Come, Everyone!
My 2016 Goals are for my health and my wealth. I’d like to help my family and try to be a good citizen.
- Call my Dad once a week. Contact some of my siblings, at least once a month. I’m very bad at calling.
- volunteer at least 200 hours – basketball and soccer coaching. Maybe habitat of humanity at some point
- travel outside of the US – I have Cozumel and Puerto Rico lined up for February and July
- Have $50K in emergency cash
- Invest or have $30k in investment account, either in cash or in dividend paying stocks
- Reach $6k/year or $500/mo in dividend payout.
- Negociate parttime position at work. I have a doctoral degree, I’m young and capable, I don’t want my clinical knowledge to go to waste. mr is not ready to retire, I’d be bored to death staying home or worse, get depress for failure to thrive? 🙂 not that bad, but I do need to get out of the house
- give away 5% of my income – my Dad or to one of my niece and nephew who are going to college.
I guess I’d keep trying to do good deeds and hope everything will be alright.